Every business and brand should create unique and quality website content on a regular basic. This can help you boost your search engine rankness and attract more targeted customer prospects.
Here are some tips and tricks to improve your website content writing efforts:
- Create regular content: this will encourage the search engines to crawl your web site more often and giving you a greater chance of being found in the search engines.
- Keep content for each page 400 to 700 words.
- write quality content: this will help to position you as a perceived online authority.
- make each piece of content engaging, enteraining or empowering
- Do not use generic one word.
- Think to 3-4 keywords phrases.
- Think of two words phrases for each page.
- Add keywords in content body.
- Put keywords within first 165 characters.
- Spread out keywords within content.
- include headiness and bullets points: this will break up your content, making easier for your readers to digest.
- Share your content is social media network.
- Create internal links: linking from one page to an other page help creating a sticky web site.
Follow our content tips and tricks to improve your website content writing efforts and giving you a greater chance of being found in the search engines